26/11/2009

The First Day! 【Introductions】


Hello!
I decided that my life had so many fun things to talk about that I would create a blog on it. It took me a while to think of a name. Pockymon is so fitting, don't you think? It shows that I'm interested in anime AND that I like Japanese food! Anyway.. I'd really like to talk about gaming whilst it's on my mind, but I suppose introductions are more appropriate for a first blog, right?

Well, my name is Serena, as you all guessed! I'm thirteen and very childish! I ADORE all things anime. My manga collection is slowly expanding, but I really want Book 11 of Fruits Basket. It's such a beautiful series.. The way book 10 ended... And I can't find the 11th to save my life!! I only found it once on eBay, that's bad! I can't bare to stop reading here. I MUST finish! Sorry, I'm going off topic.

I have.. 30 mangas at the moment, I think. Is mangas plural with an 's'? I wonder. 10 Fruits Basket, 12 Death Note, 2 Fullmetal Alchemist (I love it. I really do. EDWARD <33 But I really love Alphonse too.. Oh, who to choose!!) 3 .hack//Legend of the Twilight, 1 Trinity Blood (My first manga! Except I didn't like it. ^^;;) And two Kingdom Hearts. I loved Kingdom Hearts. I have a Sora and Demyx plushie. As well as Sora's necklace and all the games!! (laughs) I'm more into anime now, though. However, I will never stop gaming! ^___^

Hm, what else is there about me.. My favourite colour is orange! It makes me feel happy and energetic! I really love ice cream and home made meals. I love to bake! Especially when I get to lick the bowl. Cake mixture is the BEST! I can't say what my favourite movie is, there's too many, but my all time favourite anime has to be Fullmetal Alchemist! It gets a PERFECT TEN in EVERY aspect of it! I was hooked all the way through. :D Though it's closely followed by Toradora!. It made me cry.. T___T

Oh, of course! I forgot to mention - I'm MysteriousEchos (I'm very aware it is spelt wrong xD) on YouTube, and I do fandubs! I love to sing. And I love Japan! Therefore, I sing anime OPs and EDs, Hello! Project songs, Vocaloid stuff.. And other random songs that I might like. :3 I'm also part of two fandubbing groups. It's great fun. ^___^

I'm very enthusiastic about my life, and I love my friends! Everything is great. I'm really happy. That's about all I can think of for now, but if you'd like to know anything about me, happily send me a message on youtube, comment the blog or send me an email! But please don't add my address, because I only accept people I know. ^^;;
Well, it's goodbye for now!
~ Serena :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI. Comment pls. Kfnx. 8D