24/12/2009

WAH!!!!!


Hello!

Crap, I've done it again!

I completely forgot I had a blog. T___T

I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I SWEAR I'LL DO ONE EACH DAY IN THE NEW YEAR!! (you say that...)

ANYWAY. After all that.. I'd like to talk about a specific anime. (won't you just trail off again?)

UMINEKO!

The final episode came out today. It made me cry. >,__<

BE STRONG ANGE!

So yeah. The way it ended, it seemed as if there's going to be a sequal.

YAAAY!

But it's so cliffhanging. Even though everything is solved, according to Lambadadelta (did I spell that right?) it was aall wroooong~!

Well, I'd have to agree with Beato for this. It did sound really stupid at some points. xD

And her final riddle.. It's intriguing! (I thought the answer was Battler, but that's probably way off. xD It'll be something stupidly obvious, like LIGHTENING!)

That's what I like so much about Umineko. It always gets you thinking. I LOVE those animes!

Though it's a shame it's over. I WANNA SEE MOA! D:<

On the subject of anime, I also started watching D.Gray-man recently.

I bought the first manga when Christmas shopping, thinking to myself 'I can't go shopping and not buy myself something!' and dear God.

HOW FREAKING AMAZING IS IT!?

I think I love Allen. (WALKER!!!!!!!!!!)

I have to always say 'Walker' at the end, because I know somebody called Allen. Same spelling an' all. How awkward. >__<;;

Awkward is spelt really funnily isn't it? It reminds me of a bird. SQUAWKward. LOL I'M INSANE. :D

Hm. The bar to the side of me appears to be getting quite small and far down. SO! I shall shut up for now.

I MAY post a blog tomorrow, but if not, then:

MINNA - KURISUMASU OMEDETOU~

Have an awesome year. ^___^

~ Serena :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI. Comment pls. Kfnx. 8D