02/12/2009

With friends like these...


HELLO!

I've decided to talk about FRIENDS!

My friends are AWESOME. They're super duper cool. 8D

By cool, I mean lame, gay, retarded, idiotic... All the rest of it.

I LOVE THEM!! <3

They're just like me! ^___^

I have so much fun when I'm with my friends.

My top four friends would probably consist of Maru, Aren, Miya, and Amin. :3

But the thing is, I don't know how to talk about them now!

Let's do a paragraph about each of them!

MARUUUU~!

My H!P buddy. TwT

It's true that you can never have as much fun with your local friends than with the people you meet on the internet. XD

Oh God.. The things we've done. THE FILL IN THE BLANK STORIES.. Involving Orange Penises and... neon pants. (laughs)

For grades 3 and up. LOL. 8D

She's such an awesome singer.

MY CO-LEADER IN AKARI PROJECT (more on that later >:D)

And the awesome artist of the group. x3

The Kanjani8/Drama/Orange fangirl of the universe. :D

Aren. 8D

Is so gay. xD

The kind of person you're either scared of or you just can't not love! XD

Though you MAY (just may xD) worry about his mental health, all is well... I think. MEH, You're boring if you're sane anyway. 8D

I named his panda. She is now called Shao May. [no brotherhood reference there WHATSOEVER.. (nervous laughter)^^;;;]

And we play slaps THE DIFFERENT WAY. Screw you conformists :(

He feeds me cookies. This is the biggest reason I like him. XD

Meh, maybe not. xD

A fellow... semi-otaku. He needs to watch MOA anime. >n<

Meh. It'll do. 8D

Miyaaarrr!!!!

She's never sad. Well, barely. VERY optimistic, supaa intelligent, though very blonde. >__>

Then again. WHO AM I TO TALK?! 8D (you're not even blonde!!)

She sucks at dance mats and piano. xD

She's such an idiot. But everybody loves her.

I steal her already stolen cookies. (FUN!)

And she owns my pinky. 8D

Her Aren and I have cool handshakes with Spiderman. 8D

OH. AND CAN DO AN AWESOME HIGH FIVE. >w<

But we often miss... xDD

Ahh. I have had many a good time with this girl. :D

AMINNN.

Someone who used to top my list x3

Another interweb buddy! Except I've met up with her four times. 8D

I met her via Vincent vs Squall TwT

Isn't that sad? XD

ARGH I'VE WRITTEN ALOT!!

Meh. Whatever.

We have fun... in water, on the pier... racing... xDD

And on waltzers. 8D

And... At sleepovers...

AWW! I REMEMBER! WHEN WE KEPT RANDOMLY WAKING UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AT THE SAME TIME - JUST TO SAY "I love you" AND FALL STRAIGHT BACK ASLEEP! X3 TwT

Ah.

Again - I love my friends.


~ Serena :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI. Comment pls. Kfnx. 8D