02/12/2009

UNORGANISATION!!!!!




ARGH! I'M BEING INACTIVE! NUUUUU!


[insert Sayounara Zetsubou Sensei reference here]


I made that motivational poster myself! I'm so proud! xD


Except the quality is poo now :(


Yes. Today, since it is a very appropriate subject, I'm talking about UNORGANISATION.


Oh, how it brings me down. :(


My room is always such a mess because of it.


I think I find that when it comes to something I'm really passionate about, I'll keep it organised and work hard on it (i.e, anime-planet.com is where I keep all my anime/manga organised into Watched, Want to Watch, etc. XDD) but if it's something I can't be bothered with (i.e, putting away clothes :3) I'll leave it.


My room is sorta tidy, I just need to take a few pots down, put some clothes away and tidy my bed.. Really... xD


Hm. Unorganisation.. What a horrible trait to have. T__T


I often get poked at for being unorganised.


But I suppose it's part of my character.


Like Konata Izumi. Bwa. I've been commonly referred to as her..


And Taiga Aisaka too. I'm short, angry and pretty tsundere-esque. XD


FLAIL. (damn you Maru)


If I could change myself, I would be tall, sophisticated, and not the boke. xD


But I guess I kinda like being an idiot. It adds to my person.


It got me the friends I have! (yay for retards~!)


Aw no. I'm out of stuff to talk about again.


UNTIL NEXT TIME!


~ Serena :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI. Comment pls. Kfnx. 8D